The Commonwealth family is looking for new members that have experience with fine dining and want to work in an unpretentious, team-focused culture. We believe that respect for food, each other, and our guests is top priority. We are looking for individuals with a passion for service and life long learning. Apply for this position.
The Server's priorities and responsibilities are to exceed our guest's expectations by providing them with the highest level of hospitality.
- Uphold Commonwealth values while performing position responsibilities.
- Adhere to Commonwealth policies and procedures, as stated in the company handbook.
- Provide the highest quality service to guests at all times, by instilling the brand philosophy of hospitality.
- Treat every guest, employee and vendor with respect and dignity.
- Promote teamwork within the restaurant, creating a positive work environment.
- Ensure the highest levels of cleanliness and organization throughout the restaurant at all times.
- Provide exemplary service to all guests by applying knowledge of service and the food and beverage menus.
- Attend the pre-shift family meal prior to scheduled shift.
- Complete a training program with measures throughout.
- Respond positively to guest's requests.
- Execute daily side work with pride.
- Knowledge of food and beverage as well as a passion to cultivate this skill.
- May be required to lift up to 30 lbs. occasionally
- Possess a proven track record for guest satisfaction
- Be a team player that is invested and passionate about their work
- Attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Must be able to handle multiple trips up and down stairs
Education and Experience:
High School diploma
Fine dining experience preferred