The Commonwealth family is looking for new members that have experience with fine dining and want to work in an unpretentious, team-focused culture. We believe that respect for food, each other, and our guests is top priority. We are looking for individuals with a passion for service and life long learning. Apply for this position.
The Food Runner’s/Busser’s priorities and responsibilities are to exceed our guest’s expectations by providing them with the highest level of consistent, professional and courteous service.
- Uphold Commonwealth values while performing position responsibilities.
- Adhere to Commonwealth policies and procedures, as stated in the company handbook.
- Provide the highest quality service to guests at all times, by instilling the brand philosophy of hospitality.
- Treat every guest, employee and vendor with respect and dignity.
- Promote teamwork within the restaurant, creating a positive work environment.
- Ensure the highest levels of cleanliness and organization throughout the restaurant at all times.
- Complete a training program with measures throughout.
- Respond positively to guest's requests.
- Provide exemplary service to all guests by applying knowledge of service and the food and beverage menus.
- Execute daily side-work with enthusiasm and motivation.
- Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their experience and meals.
- Proficient in fine dining service
- Knowledge of food and beverage as well as a passion to cultivate this skill.
- May be required to lift up to 30 lb. occasionally
- Possess a proven track record for guest satisfaction
- Attention to detail and ability towork under pressure
Education and Experience:
High School diploma
Fine dining experience preferred