The Commonwealth family is looking for new members that have experience with fine dining and want to work in an unpretentious, team-focused culture. We believe that respect for food, each other, and our guests is top priority. We are looking for individuals with a passion for service and life long learning. Apply for this position.
Cooks are responsible for delivering the highest quality food and service at all times. Cooks are responsible for daily operational procedures and are responsible for food production and plating in accordance with company specs and timing standards.
- Uphold Commonwealth values while performing position responsibilities.
- Adhere to Commonwealth policies and procedures, as stated in the company handbook.
- Promote teamwork within the restaurant, creating a positive work environment.
- Attend the pre-shift family meal prior to scheduled shift.
- Properly execute all recipes.
- Demonstrate and promote the Commonwealth culture.
- Execute food production and plating, according to stated spec and timing.
- Maintain a clean, clutter free and organized station at all times.
- Able to communicate professionally and effectively
- Possess a proven track record for guest satisfaction
- Be a team player that is invested and passionate about their work
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lb. occasionally
Education and Experience:
Culinary degree and fine dining experience preferred