The Commonwealth family is looking for new members that have experience with fine dining and want to work in an unpretentious, team-focused culture. We believe that respect for food, each other, and our guests is top priority. We are looking for individuals with a passion for service and life long learning. Apply for this position.
The Bartender’s priorities and responsibilities are to exceed our guest's expectations by providing them with the highest level of hospitality.
- Uphold Commonwealth values while performing position responsibilities.
- Promote teamwork within the restaurant, creating a positive work environment.
- Provide exemplary service to all guests by applying knowledge of beverage menus.
- Attend the pre-shift family meal prior to scheduled shift.
- Provide positive customer experiences.
- Maintain product and revenue control systems.
- Insure all daily side work is completed and that all cleaning of the bars and equipment is accomplished according to schedule.
- Knowledge of food and beverage as well as a passion to cultivate this skill.
- May be required to lift up to 30 lbs. occasionally
- Possess a proven track record for guest satisfaction
- Exceptional knowledge of all bar standards and operating procedures
Education and Experience:
Fine dining experience preferred.